- 2-1/2 cup Flour
- 1-1/2 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 4 cup shredded Zucchini (about 3 medium)
- 1 Carrot, shredded
- 1/3 cup Walnuts, chopped
- 2 Eggs
- 1 cup Brown Sugar
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 1/4 cup Canola Oil
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- 2 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon Nutmeg
- In a large bowl, mix together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the remaining ingredients.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet and stir until just mixed. There should be no dry clumps but the batter will be lumpy.
- Heat a skillet or griddle to medium heat (I am able to set my griddle to 325°F). Make 5 inch round discs (about 1/3 cup per pancake) and cook in batches.
- Cook the first side of the pancakes 5 minutes, or until golden and the top starts to look ‘bubbly’. Flip pancakes over and cook the second side about 2 minutes.
- Top with your favorite pancake topping and enjoy! Makes 12 pancakes.