- 1-1/2 cup White Chocolate Chips
- 3/4 cup Milk
- 1-1/2 cup Shortening or Lard
- 1/2 cup Butter
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 2 pound Powdered Sugar
- Place chocolate chips in the bottom of a small bowl.
- Heat heavy cream in a small saucepan until steaming, but not boiling. Pour warmed heavy cream over chocolate chips.
- Stir until mixture is smooth. Cool completely.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the shortening, butter, and salt until light and fluffy.
- Add the powdered sugar in batches, beating well between each addition.
- Slowly add the white chocolate chip mixture beating well to incorporate.
- Use immediately or refrigerate for up to 2 months.