- 12 ounce Wide Egg Noodles
- (2) 10.5 ounce cans Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 5 ounces Cheddar, shredded (divided)
- 5 ounce Cheddar, shredded (divided)
- 1-1/2 cups Peas
- 1 cup Milk
- 1/2 cup Onion, diced
- Cook and drain egg noodles per package directions.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the cooked egg noodles with the remaining ingredients, reserving a handful of cheese for topping. Transfer mixture to a baking dish and top with the remaining cheddar cheese.
- Bake in a 350°F oven for 45 minutes.
- Cool slightly, serve, and enjoy!