- 5 lb Country Style Ribs
- 1 cup Barbecue Sauce
- 20 oz Can Crushed Pineapple
- 1/2 cup Water
- 1 Tablespoon Liquid Smoke
- 2-1/2 Tablespoons Jerk Seasoning
- 3 teaspoon Salt
- 3 teaspoon Pepper
- 1 cup Onion, chopped
- 1 Red Bell Pepper, chopped
- 2 Jalapeno, diced
- 1/2 cup chopped Cilantro
- 1 lb Green Beans
- 1 lb Baby Carrots
- 1 Tablespoon Cornstarch
- Coat the ribs in jerk seasoning, salt and pepper.
- Stir barbecue sauce, pineapple, water, liquid smoke, onion, red pepper, jalapeno, and water together in a bowl.
- Mix together sauce and ribs in a slow cooker.
- Cook on Low for 6 hours, on High for 3 hours or 35 minutes in Instant Pot.
- Skim fat from juices in slow cooker. Add carrots and beans to slow cooker and cook on High another 45 minutes (15 minutes if using Instant Pot).
- Remove ribs from slow cooker and place on baking sheet. Broil in oven 5 minutes or until charred slightly on the top.
- Remove carrots and beans from sauce.
- Stir cornstarch. Once sauce starts to thicken, add cilantro.
- Add ribs back to sauce or pour sauce over top.
- Serve and Enjoy.