- 1-1/2 cup Flour
- 1/4 cup Brown Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1/2 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 cup Sweet Potatoes, cooked and mashed
- 2 Eggs
- 1/4 cup Canola or Vegetable Oil
- 1 Tablespoon Vinegar
- 1/2 cup Milk
- Mix together dry ingredients together in a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the sweet potatoes and the remaining ingredients.
- Add the sweet potato mixture to the dry ingredients. Mix until just incorporated to avoid over mixing.
- Heat a skillet or griddle to medium heat (I am able to set my griddle to 325°F). Make 5 inch round discs (about 1/3 cup per pancake) and cook in batches.
- Cook the first side of the pancakes 5 minutes, or until golden and the top starts to look ‘bubbly’. Flip pancakes over and cook the second side about 2 minutes.
- Top with your favorite pancake topping and enjoy!
- Makes 16 pancakes.