- 2 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 3 cloves Garlic
- 3 cup Kale, torn in pieces
- 8 ounces Mushrooms
- 1 cup Corn Kernels
- 1 Zucchini, halved and cut 1/4″ thick
- 3-1/2 cup Roasted Red Pepper and Sundried Tomato Sauce
- 3-1/2 pound Cooked Gnocchi
- Heat olive oil over medium heat in a large pan. Add garlic, saute until fragrant, about 1 minute.
- Add the remaining vegetables (kale, mushrooms, corn, and zucchini) and stir together. Cover the pan, reduce heat to medium-low, and cook 5 minutes to soften vegetables.
- Remove lid and add Red Pepper and Sun-dried Tomato Sauce. Stir and heat 3 minutes.
- Toss with gnocchi. Heat until gnocchi is warm and serve!