- 4 cup Flour
- 2 Tablespoon Strawberry Jello Powder
- 2-1/2 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1 cup Butter
- 1 cup Sugar
- 3 Eggs
- 1-1/3 cup Frozen Strawberries (drained and diced)
- 1 cup Milk
- 2 Tablespoon Vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- 1/2 pound frozen strawberries (thawed)
- 1 cup Water
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- 1/2 Tablespoon Strawberry Jello
- 1/2 Tablespoon Cornstarch
- 1/4 teaspoon Lemon Zest
- 1/2 Tablespoon Minute Tapioca
White Chocolate Frosting (see recipe: only need 1/2 recipe)
- Mix all dry ingredients except sugar together in a bowl and set aside.
- Cream sugar and butter together until the mixture becomes smooth. The sugar should be fully dissolved (not gritty) and the mixture will become a light yellow.
- Add eggs one at a time, beating well between each addition making sure each is fully incorporated before adding the next.
- Add in the frozen strawberries, milk, vanilla, and vinegar. Beat together until well mixed.
- Add remaining dry ingredients slowly to the wet mixture. Mix well until all the flour is incorporated.
- Divide batter evenly into 36 cupcake wrappers.
- Bake 350°F for 25 minutes then transfer to wire racks to cool.
- Add all the filling ingredients except the tapioca together in a saucepan.
- Cook 8 minutes over medium low heat.
- Add tapioca and cook another 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat and set aside to cool.
- Core the center of each cupcake.
- Fill each cupcake with filling (overfilling slightly).
- Add White Chocolate Frosting to the top of each cupcake.
- Optional: sprinkle the top of each cupcake sprinkles or other decorations.
- Makes 36 cupcakes, enjoy!