- 3 cup Cabbage, finely shredded
- 1 Jalapeno, finely diced
- 1/4 Onion (about 1/3 cup), thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup Cilantro, chopped
- 1 cup Sour Cream
- 1-1/2 teaspoon Salt, divided
- 1 teaspoon Pepper
- 1 Lime, juice divided
- 1 lb Shrimp
- 1 teaspoon Chili Powder
- 1 teaspoon Ground Cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon Sugar
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 8 Tortilla Shells, Fajita Size
- *Favorite Cheese of choice for topping (cheddar, pepper jack, etc.)
- Make a slaw by mixing together: cabbage, jalapeno, onion, cilantro, sour cream, 1 teaspoon salt, pepper, and the juice of half of a lime. Set aside.
- In a bowl, toss together the shrimp, chili powder, cumin, 1/2 teaspoon salt, sugar, and the juice of the other half of the lime.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Cook the shrimp fully, until no longer pink, about 2 minutes per side.
- Assemble tacos with shrimp, slaw, and garnished with the cheese of your choice.