Makes 3-1/2 cups of sauce.
- 4 Bell Peppers
- 1 cup Sun-Dried Tomatoes packed in Oil (drained)
- 1/2 cup Water
- 1/4 cup Olive Oil
- 6 Cloves Garlic
- 1-1/2 Tablespoons Half and Half
- 1 teaspoon dried Basil
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Red Pepper Flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon dried Tarragon
- Using a grill, broiler, or gas burner: char and blacken the outside of each bell pepper on all sides. While they are still hot, place in a bag and seal until peppers are cool enough to handle. Once peppers are cooled, remove and discard skin, seeds, and stem.
- Place the bell peppers and remaining ingredients together in a blender. Pulse a few times, then continue to blend until the mixture is smooth.
- Enjoy as a sauce on pasta, rice, meat, or vegetables!
Serving Size: 1/2 cup