- 1-1/2 lb Home-made Pasta***
- 1 teaspoon Smoked Paprika
- 1 teaspoon Chili Powder
- 4 cup Pulled Pork, finely chopped
- 1-1/2 cup Barbecue Sauce
- 1 cup Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- 1/2 Red Onion, finely chopped
Quick Pickled Onion
- 1/2 Red Onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cup Vinegar
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Celery Seed
- 1/2 cup Barbecue Sauce
- 1/4 cup Balsamic Vinegar
- 1-1/2 cup Chimichurri Sauce
- 4 ounce Feta Cheese, crumbled
***When making the pasta dough, add in the smoked paprika and chili powder for extra flavor.
- Mix together all the filling ingredients and set aside.
- Roll pasta into sheets about 1/16″ thick (if using a pasta roller* with a 1-7 setting, pasta should be rolled to a 3). Add filling and form into ravioli.**
- Boil water and cook ravioli in batches for 10 minutes, per batch.
- Place all pickled onion ingredients together in a bowl or mason jar and let sit at least 15 minutes.
- In an small bowl, mix together the 1/2 cup of barbecue sauce with balsamic vinegar. Set aside.
- Assembly: Place hot ravioli on a plate and an top with balsamic barbecue sauce, chimichurri sauce, pickled onions, and feta cheese.
*This Pasta Roller and others of this design work great for ravioli.
**I find that the best ravioli forms are either a Stamp or this Ravioli Maker.