- 1-1/2 teaspoon Sesame Oil
- 4 cloves Garlic, minced
- 1-1/2 Tablespoon Ginger, grated
- 1/2 cup Green Onion, chopped
- 1 pound Ground Pork
- 1 teaspoon Chinese Five Spice
- 1 teaspoon Soy Sauce
- 3 Tablespoons Hoisin Sauce
- 1 teaspoon Sweet Chili Sauce
- 1 Egg
- 50 Wonton or Dumpling Wrappers
- 4 Tablespoon Sesame Oil, divided
- 1 cup Water, divided
- Heat the sesame oil in a medium saucepan and add garlic, ginger, and green onions. Saute on medium-low 5 minutes.
- In a large bowl add ground pork, chinese five spice, sauces, egg, and cooked items, stir well to combine.
- In the center of each wonton wrapper, add 2 teaspoons of the pork mixture. Brush water on the edges of the wrap and fold the seems to seal. Repeat with the remaining filling and wrappers.
- In a large sauce pan, add the 2 tablespoon of sesame oil. Place half the wontons at the bottom of the pan in a single layer. Add the 1/2 cup water to the pan, cover, and place over medium heat for 6 minutes.
- Remove the lid from the pan and cook another 2 minutes until the bottoms are golden.
- Repeat steps 4 and 5 with the remaining half of the wontons.
- Serve with Thai Peanut or Asian Dipping Sauce. Enjoy!
Serving: Makes 50 Pot Stickers
Serving Size: About 12 Pot Stickers