- 1 pound Orzo Pasta
- 1 Tablespoon Butter
- 1 pound Shrimp*
- 3 clove Garlic, minced
- 2 cup Asparagus, cut into 1/2″ pieces
- 2 cup Cherry Tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup Pesto
- Cook pasta per package directions and set aside.
- In a large saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. Add shrimp, garlic, and asparagus. Saute until the shrimp is pink and cooked through.
- Stir in tomatoes, pesto, and pasta. Heat 2-3 minutes, mixing well to combine.
- Serve and Enjoy!
*You can leave shrimp whole but I like to cut them into pieces about 1/2″ long. Doing this makes it so that there are more bites of shrimp when you are eating.