Pro Tip: any leftovers keep great in the freezer!
- 1-1/2 cup Graham Cracker Crumbs (about 9 sheets)
- 5 Tablespoon Butter, melted.
- 1/2 cup Semi-sweet Chocolate Chips
- 4 ounce Cream Cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup Peanut Butter
- 5 Tablespoons Butter, softened
- 1 cup Powdered Sugar
- 1/4 cup Milk
- (1) 8 ounce carton Frozen Whipped Topping (such as Cool Whip), thawed
- 1-1/2 Tablespoon Chocolate Syrup
- 1 cup Mini-Peanut Butter Cups, chopped
Graham Cracker Crust:
- Mix graham cracker crumbs with the 5 Tablespoons of melted butter, press into a 9 inch pie crust. Refrigerate 5 minutes and then bake in a 350°F oven for 15 minutes. Remove from oven, sprinkle chocolate chips on the bottom of the warm crust, and cool completely.
- In a large bowl, add cream cheese, peanut butter, butter, powdered sugar, and milk. Whip together with a mixer until smooth.
- Fold in thawed whipped topping to peanut butter mixture. Add mixture to cooled cracker crust.
- Drizzle the top with chocolate syrup and top with chopped peanut butter cups.
- Best if refrigerated 4 hours before serving. Slice and enjoy!