- 1 lb Linguine
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 3 Shallots, chopped
- 5 Cloves Garlic, chopped
- 1 Red Bell Pepper, chopped
- 1 Orange Bell Pepper, chopped
- 1 Head Broccoli, chopped
- 8 oz Baby Bella Mushrooms, sliced
- 2 Carrots, julienned
- 1 Bunch Swiss Chard, chopped
- 1 Lemon, juiced
- 1 lb Shrimp, shrimps cut in half
- 1-1/2 cup White Wine
- 1/4 cup Fresh Parsley, chopped
- 1/4 cup Fresh Basil, chopped
- 2 Tablespoons Butter
- 1 teaspoons Salt
- 1 teaspoon Pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon Red Pepper Flakes
- 1 teaspoon Chicken Bouillon
- 1 cup Parmesan, grated
- Boil water and cook linguine as directed on package.
- Add olive oil to large saucepan and saute shallots and garlic until soft and translucent.
- Add peppers and broccoli to pan. Once they begin to soften add mushrooms and carrots.
- When the mushrooms are cooked through: add swiss chard, salt, pepper, and lemon juice. Wilt the swiss chard and then remove all vegetables to another bowl. Leave juices behind in pan.
- Add shrimp to pan, season with salt and pepper to taste. Cook through until pink and then remove from pan to bowl with vegetables.
- Add white wine, bouillon, parsley, basil, and red pepper flakes to other juices remaining in the pan. Bring to a simmer.
- While continually whisking, add butter and parmesan to sauce. The sauce will naturally thicken just slightly.
- Toss pasta, vegetables, shrimp, and sauce together.
- Serve and enjoy!