- 2 pound Chicken Breast
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Black Pepper
- 2 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1 Tablespoon Butter
- 10 ounce Mushrooms, sliced
- 1 Leek, halved and sliced thin
- 5 clove Garlic, minced
- 4 medium Russet Potatoes, cubed
- 1 cup White Wine
- 2 cup Chicken Stock
- 1 Lemon, sliced
- 1/3 cup Sour Cream
- 2 Tablespoon Flour
- 1/4 cup Water
- Cut the chicken breast into large pieces and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Heat olive oil in the bottom of a large saucepan. Cook the chicken 5 minutes per side or until golden brown. Remove from pan.
- Melt butter in the bottom of the pan and add the mushrooms, leak, and garlic. Mix ingredients together in the pan and cook, covered for 5 minutes. Uncover and cook another 5 minutes.
- Add potatoes, wine, chicken stock, and lemon. Cover and cook 25 minutes.
- Add chicken pieces to the pan and cook 15 minutes, covered.
- Stir together sour cream, flour, and water in a small bowl and add to the pan. Mix together well in the pan and cook another 5 minutes.
- Remove lemon slices, serve, and enjoy.