- 1/2 teaspoon Curry Powder
- 1/2 Tablespoon Mayonnaise
- 1 Tablespoon Dijon Mustard
- 1 Tablespoon Mustard
- 1 Tablespoon Honey
- 3/4 pound Asparagus (or 1 bunch)
- ~1-1/2 pound Salmon Fillet
- In a small bowl, make a marinade by mixing together curry powder, mayonnaise, mustard, and honey.
- Prepare 4 separate foil sheets by equally dividing the asparagus between them, placed in a single layer. Cut the salmon fillet into 4 equal pieces and place on top of the asparagus. Top each piece of salmon with the prepared marinade.
- Fold the foil over and seal all the seems to create a packet.
- Preheat a grill, then grill low, off of direct heat, for 15 minutes.
- Remove from grill and let sit 3-5 minutes. **Use caution when opening to not get burned by the steam.**
- Serve and Enjoy!