- 3 lb Salmon
- 1 lb Shrimp
- 2-1/2 Tablespoon Jerk Seasoning, divided
- 3 teaspoon Salt, divided
- Juice of 1 Lime
- (1) 13.5 oz can Coconut Milk, divided
- 3/4 cup Cilantro, chopped and divided
- 8.5 oz Cherry Tomatoes (about 25)
- 1 lb Asparagus
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1 cup Couscous
- 2 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- Preheat, clean, and oil grill.
- In a small bowl, mix together 1-1/2 teaspoon of salt, lime juice, 1/2 cup coconut milk, and 1/2 cup cilantro.
- In a small bowl, toss the cherry tomatoes with 1-1/2 tablespoons of coconut milk sauce. Skewer all tomatoes and set aside.
- Cover salmon and shrimp in 2 tablespoons of jerk seasoning then toss in the coconut milk sauce. Reserve 2 tablespoons of sauce for later. Place shrimp on skewers.
- Toss asparagus with olive oil, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/2 Tablespoon jerk seasoning.
- In grill on medium heat, place tomato skewers, shrimp skewers, and salmon. Place asparagus on upper grill shelf.
- Grill tomatoes until they start to split then remove from heat (about 5 minutes).
- Grill shrimp until no longer pink, turning halfway through (about 7 minutes).
- Grill Salmon, skin-side down. After 10 minutes, spoon remaining sauce over the top of all salmon. Cook for another 5 minutes or until salmon is cooked through.
- Remove asparagus after 15 minutes, when salmon is done.
- In a small saucepan, add the remaining coconut milk, 1/2 cup water, 1/4 cup cilantro, garlic powder, and 1 teaspoon salt. Bring to a boil. Remove from heat, add couscous and let side, covered for 5 minutes. Fluff with fork. Stir in grilled cherry tomatoes.