- 1 lb Cooked Salad Shrimp
- 1-1/2 cup Bean Threads (cooked per package instructions)
- 2.5 oz Sprouts
- 2 Carrots, julienned
- 1/4 Red Onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup Cilantro, chiffonade
- 1/4 cup Thai Basil, chiffonade
- 1/2 cup Mint, leaves cut in half
- 12 Spring Roll Rice Wrappers
- Have all the ingredients ready and in separate containers.
- Dip a spring roll wrapper in water (only one at a time as you are assembling each roll).
- In each wrapper, add shrimp, bean threads, sprouts, carrots, onion, and herbs.
- Roll ingredients into wrap and fold over like a burrito.
- Continue with the remaining wrappers, dividing all ingredients equally between them.
- Dip in Thai Peanut Sauce.
Servings Size: 1 Roll