- 1 pound Pasta
- 4 cup Sweet Potatoes, chunked (about 3 medium potatoes)
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1 Onion, chopped
- 5 clove Garlic, minced
- 2.5 ounce Monterrey Jack Cheese, shredded
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 teaspoon Pepper
- 2 cup chopped Mushrooms
- 1-1/2 cup chopped Red Pepper
- 1 cup crumbled, cooked Bacon
- 12 ounce Chicken Sausage, chopped
- 1/3 cup chopped Onion
- 20 ounce Ricotta
- 12 ounce Spinach, wilted
- 5 ounce Monterrey Jack Cheese, shredded
- 2 ounce Parmesan, grated
- 2 Eggs
- 4 clove Garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh Parsley
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon Red Pepper Flakes
- Make pasta per directions and roll into sheets for lasagna. Cook, strain, and set aside.
- Boil sweet potatoes in salted water until soft. The potatoes will be easily pierced with a fork when cooked correctly. Strain potatoes and let cool slightly.
- Place potatoes and remaining sauce ingredients in a blender or food processor. Blend until the mixture is smooth and creamy.
- Place all filling ingredients together in a large bowl. Mix well and set aside.
- Place all ricotta ingredients together in another bowl, mixing well.
- In the bottom of a 9″ x 13″ casserole dish, assemble the lasagna.
- Assemble the lasagna in the following layers: sauce, pasta, ricotta, filling.
- Repeat Step 7 two more times. Top with sauce to end. Add more shredded cheese on top if desired.
- Bake for 1 hour in a 350°F oven. Let cool 10 minutes before serving.