- 1 pound Linguine Pasta
- 2 Tablespoon Butter
- 6 clove Garlic, chopped
- 2 Beefsteak Tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 cup Pasta Water
- 1/4 cup Basil, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Sugar
- 1/2 cup Pesto
- 2 Tablespoon Tomato Paste
- 1/2 cup Half and Half
- 1 pound Shrimp
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Reserve 1/2 cup of pasta water.
- Melt butter in large pan over medium low. Add garlic and saute 1 minute until fragrant but not burnt.
- Add tomatoes, pasta water, basil, salt, and sugar to the pan. Cover and cook 5 minutes.
- Remove lid from pan and stir in pesto and tomato paste, mixing until smooth. Stir in half and half. Heat 2-3 minutes to allow sauce to come together.
- Add shrimp, cook covered 5 minutes or until the shrimp is cooked through. Remove lid and stir in pasta. Mix until the pasta is coated well with the sauce.
- Serve and Enjoy!