- 1 Spaghetti Squash
- 1 pound Chicken, sliced thin
- 1-1/2 teaspoon Salt (divided)
- 1-1/4 teaspoon Garlic Powder (divided)
- 2 teaspoon Curry Powder (divided)
- 1 Tablespoon Butter
- 2 Jalapenos, diced
- 4 Tomatoes, chopped
- 1 Onion, diced
- 1 cup Peas
- 1 teaspoon Sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon Chili Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Ground Fenugreek
- 1/4 teaspoon Cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon Smoked Paprika
- Cut the spaghetti squash in half and remove the seeds. Cover each half in foil and place in a 350°F oven for 30 minutes. Remove from oven and cool slightly, then use a fork to separate the ‘spaghetti’ strands. Set aside.
- Toss chicken slices with 1 teaspoon salt, 1 teaspoon garlic powder, and 1 teaspoon curry powder.
- Melt butter in the bottom of a large saucepan. Cook chicken until starting to turn golden.
- Add jalapenos, tomato, onion, peas, and the remaining spices to the pan. Cover and heat 10 minutes over medium-low heat.
- Stir the spaghetti squash into and pan and heat an additional 5 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!