- 1 lb Rice Noodles
- 1 lb Boneless-Skinless Chicken Breast, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon Chinese Five Spice
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 2 Tablespoon Sesame Oil
- 6 clove Garlic, minced
- 2 Tablespoon Ginger, minced (about .5 oz)
- 1/2 cup Onion, thinly sliced
- 1 Red Bell Pepper, thinly sliced
- 2 Carrots, julienned
- 1 cup Snap Peas
- (1) 8 oz can Bamboo Shoots, drained
- 2 Eggs, scrambled and chopped
- 1-1/2 cup Thai Peanut Sauce
- 1/4 cup Cilantro, chopped
- 3 Tablespoon Chopped Peanuts
- Place rice noodles in very hot water and let soak for 25 minutes. Drain when done.
- Toss the thinly sliced chicken with Chinese Five Spice and salt. Heat sesame oil in a large skillet or wok over medium heat. Saute chicken, in batches, until golden brown. Removed from pan and set aside.
- Increase heat to medium-high. Add garlic and ginger, saute 2 minutes until fragrant.
- Add onion, bell pepper, and carrots to pan. Saute 5 minutes, mixing all the components until the carrots and peppers just begin to soften slightly.
- Reduce heat to medium-low. Return the chicken to the pan and add rice noodles, snap peas, bamboo shoots, eggs, and Thai Peanut Sauce. Mix everything together and heat until warmed through, about 5 minutes.
- Serve, topped with chopped cilantro and peanuts. Enjoy!