- 2-1/2 cup Qunioa
- 1/2 cup Pesto (divided)
- 2 cup Tomatoes, chopped
- 2 cup Water
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 cup fresh Basil, chopped
- 1 pound Shrimp
- 8 ounce Fresh Mozzarella, cubed or as ciliegine balls
- 2 Tablespoon Balsamic Vinegar Reduction
- In a sauce pot over medium heat, add 3 tablespoons of pesto and the quinoa. Saute for 3 minutes until the quinoa starts to become toasted.
- Add the tomatoes, water, and salt to the pot. Bring to a boil, then cover and reduce heat and cook for 15 minutes.
- Remove lid and stir in shrimp and basil. Cook another 5 minutes or until the shrimp is pink and cooked through.
- Remove from heat and stir in mozzarella balls.
- Serve and top with balsamic reduction. Enjoy!