- 4 cup Broccoli, cut into bite size florets
- 1 cup Red Onion, chopped
- 1 cup Golden Raisins
- 1 cup Bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 3/4 cup Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Sour Cream
- 3 Tablespoon Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 Tablespoon Brown Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- In a large bowl, combine broccoli, red onion, raisins, and bacon.
- In a smaller bowl, combine mayonnaise, sour cream, balsamic vinegar, brown sugar, pepper and salt. Mix until sugar is completely dissolved.
- Combine sauce with broccoli mixture. Toss to coat well.
- Serve and Enjoy!