The skillets used in this recipe can be found using this link.
- 2 Russet Potatoes (or 2 cups cubed)
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon Paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon Chili Powder
- 8 ounce Pork Sausage
- 6 ounce Mushroom, sliced 1/4 inch thick
- 1 small Zucchini, sliced 1/4 inch thick
- 1/4 Onion, chopped (or 1/2 cup)
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1 teaspoon Bangkok Blend (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon chili Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1-1/2 ounce Cheddar Cheese (1/2 cup)
- 4 Eggs
- Cube potatoes in 1/2″ squares, place in a small saucepan, and boil until tender.
- Drain potatoes then toss with olive oil, garlic powder, 1/2 tsp garlic powder, 1/4 tsp salt, black pepper, paprika, and 1/4 teaspoon chili powder. *Do not worry about being careful: the rougher the edges, the crispier the outside.
- Place potatoes on a cast iron skillet and bake in a 400°F oven for 25 minutes, stirring once, halfway through.
- In a medium skillet, cook and crumble sausage. Add onions and mushrooms and saute 5 minutes over medium heat. Add zucchini and saute another 5 minutes.
- Stir the potatoes and the sausage/veggie mixture together. Place mixture in a cast iron skillet and top with shredded cheese.
- Crack 4 eggs on top of the skillet mixture, adding salt and pepper to taste.
- Return the pan to the oven and bake 6 minutes. **If you prefer fully cooked yolks, increase oven time to 8 minutes.**
- Remove from oven and top with guacamole (optional). Enjoy!