- 4 ounce Chorizo
- 6 eggs
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Black Pepper
- 2.5 ounce Spinach, wilted
- 1 cup Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup Green Onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup Salsa
- 1 Jalapeno, finely chopped
- 12 Flour Tortilla Shells
- 2 cup Enchilada Sauce, divided
- Optional: Chopped Cilantro
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a medium saucepan, brown and and crumble the chorizo over medium heat. Remove meat from pan leaving oils behind.
- Add eggs, salt, and pepper to the pan (oils left behind will act as the ‘butter’). Scramble the eggs, leaving them slightly runny.
- Mix together the cooked chorizo, eggs, spinach, cheese, green onion, salsa, and jalapeno in a large bowl. Add egg mixture to each tortilla and roll up.
- In the bottom of a 9×13 pan add 1/2 cup of enchilada sauce and spread to cover. Add the rolled tortillas and top with the remaining enchilada sauce.
- Bake for 40 minutes.
- If using top with chopped cilantro and enjoy!