- 3 medium potatoes, cut into 1/2″ cubes
- 2 Bagels, cut into 1/2″ cubes
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1-1/2 cup ham, cubed
- 1 cup cheese, shredded
- 12 eggs
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- Place potatoes in a pot with water and boil until just shy of fully cooked. Strain.
- In a greased 9×13 baking pan, layer bagels, potatoes, green onions, ham, and cheese.
- Mix/scrabble eggs with milk, salt, and pepper. Pour, slowly, over the top of the of other ingredients in the pan.
- Cover and let sit overnight in refrigerator.
- In the morning, remove cover and place pan in a 350F oven. Bake 1 hour or until browned on top and no longer ‘jiggly’ in the center.
- Let sit 15 minutes before cutting.