- 3 Tablespoon Chili Powder
- 2 Tablespoon Brown Sugar
- 1 Tablespoon Paprika
- 1 Tablespoon Salt
- 1 Tablespoon Garlic Powder
- 1 teaspoon Coffee Grounds
- 1 teaspoon Ground Mustard Powder
- 1 teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon Cayenne
- 1/2 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon Ground Sage
- 1/4 teaspoon Ground Coriander
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl (even the coffee grounds, I know it seems crazy but trust me, it really works!).
Makes 9.5 Tablespoons of BBQ Rub.
**Use Ideas: Pork or beef on the grill or smoker. I use this on boston butt pork roast, then smoke it and use it for pulled pork sandwiches. It’s so good it doesn’t even need sauce!