- 1 Head of Butter Lettuce (can substitute Romaine)
- 1 pound Ground Pork
- 1/2 teaspoon Chinese Five Spice
- 1 Tablespoon Sesame Oil
- 1/4 cup Green Onion, diced
- 3 cloves Garlic, minced
- 1 Tablespoon Ginger, minced
- 1/4 cup Carrots, julienned 1/2″ long
- 8 ounce Water Chestnuts, diced
- 3 Tablespoon Sweet Chili Paste
- 2 Tablespoon Hoisin Sauce
- 2 Tablespoon Kimchi, chopped
- 2 teaspoon Soy Sauce
- 1 teaspoon Fish Sauce
- 1 teaspoon Brown Sugar
- 1/4 cup Cilantro, chopped
- In a saucepan over medium heat, add ground pork and Chinese Five Spice. Saute until fully cooked and browned. Remove and set aside.
- Add sesame oil to the pan with green onions, garlic, and ginger. Saute 2 minutes until fragrant. Stir in carrots and heat another 2 minutes.
- Return the pork to the pan and add the remaining ingredients other than the lettuce. Stir together and continue cooking 2-3 minutes until heated through.
- Serve ground pork mixture in lettuce leaves and enjoy!