- 1 Peckling Duck, cleaned and patted dry
- 3 Tablespoon Sweet Chili Sauce (divided)
- 2 Tablespoon Soy Sauce
- 1-1/2 teaspoon Chinese 5-Spice
- 1 teaspoon Chili Paste
- 1 cup Pickled Carrots, julienned
- 1 cup English Cucumber, julienned
- 1/4 cup Cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 Tablespoon Sesame Seeds
- 1/4 cup Oyster Sauce
- 12 Tortillas
- Mix the 2 tablespoon sweet chili sauce, 1-1/2 tablespoon soy sauce, chinese 5-spice, and chili paste together in a small bowl. Cover the duck with spice mixture.
- Place the duck on a roasting rack in an oven proof dish. Cover with foil and bake for 25 minutes at 375°F. Remove the foil and cook another 30 minutes at 350°F. Remove from oven and cool slightly. Slice meat and debone, set meat side.
- In a small bowl, mix together the pickled carrot, cucumber, cilantro, 1 tablespoon sweet chili sauce, 1/2 tablespoon soy sauce, and sesame seeds.
- Assemble the tacos: in a tortilla (your choice of flour or corn), place 1 teaspoon oyster sauce. Add lettuce, sliced duck, and top with vegetable mixture.
- Serve and Enjoy!