- 1 teaspoon Sesame Oil
- 1 clove Garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon Ginger, grated
- 3 Tablespoons Sweet Chili Sauce
- 3 Tablespoons Hoisin Sauce
- 1 Tablespoon Soy Sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon Lime Juice
- 1-1/2 teaspoon Toasted Sesame Seeds
- In a small saucepan add sesame oil, garlic, and ginger. Saute 2 minutes.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the garlic and ginger with the remaining ingredients.
- Serve as a dipping sauce for wontons, dumplings, pot stickers, or other Asian finger foods.
Servings: Makes 8 Tablespoons
Serving Size: 1 Tablespoon